Beechwood, Funeral, Cemetery and Cremation Services, (Beechwood) acknowledges and understands the risks related to Covid-19.
To meet the needs of our families, clients and guests, Beechwood has taken the necessary precautions recommended by Ottawa Public Health and the Bereavement Authority of Ontario to provide a safe and clean environment for our guests and staff. We are committed to keep a clean and sanitary environment for all our families, clients and guests. We have undertaken enhanced cleaning protocols and procedures to increase the safety our clients and staff.
We ask that all visitors adhere to the new protocols and procedures, including:
- Pre-registering attendance for all funeral services, for public health reason
- Submitting to a mandatory temperature check before entering the Beechwood National Memorial Centre (building)
- Wearing a mask within the building
- Sanitizing hands upon entry into the building
- Adhering to social distancing and limited physical contact outside your household members
- Adhering to the directional signs
- Adhering to any and all directions from Beechwood staff
Beechwood, to the best of our abilities, will meet all the requirements for post covid-19 services mandated under the federal, provincial and municipal public health guidelines.